"Retreat" With Neil
Spend a Day with Neil Discussing Your Most Pressing Issues
Neil's schedule permits him to offer a maximum of 14 consulting days for business owners who want him to focus deeply on their biggest challenges, or to uncover overlooked opportunities. (As of the date of writing, there were 6 spots remaining this calendar year, but there could be fewer or none, depending on when you read this).
Here are the details:
Deep Dive Consulting Day with Neil
This day runs from 9am until 4pm, with a break for lunch.
This type of PRIVATE STRATEGIC RETREAT is the perfect way to crystalize your thoughts and consider a valuable, experienced outside perspective before making a big decision or launching a new strategy or venture.
Or to overcome nagging, pressing roadblocks and/or identify overlooked, "hiding in plain sight" opportunities.
This is how we structure our meeting so that you can get the most value out of it:
10 Days Prior to Meeting:
No later than 10 days prior to your session, you will send Neil a list of specific issues you’d like to address for him to review.
He may have questions for you in advance of your meeting, or he might wait to address them when you get together.
Day of Meeting
The day starts promptly at 9am. Areas of focus have included:
- Identifying a business strategy
- Creating more opportunities in the marketplace
- Converting more of these opportunities to high-yielding, profitable business relationships
- Sales training
- Optimizing how your business WORKS, i.e. the efficiency of your "factory"
- Identifying aspects of your business that you should NOT pursue any longer
- Hiring or firing of employees
- Exit strategy planning
- Evaluating a business for purchase
- Identifying new opportunities and a plan for entering a new line of business
You will leave your consulting day with pages of notes and a clear list of action items to accomplish.
Approximately one week after our meeting, we will hold a follow-up video conference and we discuss your completed action items and next steps.
The investment for the Consulting Day With Neil is $7,900. You must make a deposit of $2,500 to reserve your spot. Days are given out on a first-come, first served basis.
Email [email protected] with questions.
Serious inquiries only, please.